Wouldn’t you be happy if anyone gifts you Apple AirPods?
Almost everyone’s answer will be yes and it was the same with a 7-year-old kid Georgia.
According to the kid’s mother, he said he was holding it in his mouth by the long part and swallowed it accidentally.
She also recounts the emergency room visit, when the Doctor said “An AirPod?
The Doctors have reassured the family that the AirPod will pass on eventually on its own.

Comments to: Apple AirPod becomes Life Threatening for a 7-year-old!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Attach images - Only PNG, JPG, JPEG and GIF are supported.

Login

Welcome to Typer

Brief and amiable onboarding is the first thing a new user sees in the theme.
Join Typer
Registration is closed.