This growth trajectory has been propelled by increased internet penetration, affordable data plans, and the growing number of smartphone users in India.
Since there are 493 million regular users online, one would expect to see a comparable increase in online purchases and transactions.
Only 40 percent of internet users transact online while the remaining 60 percent research products online but prefer offline channel transactions.
Given the wider coverage of internet, ecommerce is no longer limited to certain cities.
Research indicates that logistics needs to be executed differently in Tier II and III cities to make a positive impact on the buyer’s behaviour.

Comments to: Empowering local businesses is key to growth of ecommerce in India

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Attach images - Only PNG, JPG, JPEG and GIF are supported.

Login

Welcome to Typer

Brief and amiable onboarding is the first thing a new user sees in the theme.
Join Typer
Registration is closed.